Brand: Plume Labs
Color: Chamonix Gray
- Flow and its companion app help you understand what's in the air you breathe and build the best reflexes to minimise your exposure to pollution.
- Flow tracks the three main categories of pollutants with a direct impact on our health: Nitrogen Dioxyde (NO2), Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and Particulate Matter (PM2.5, PM10).
- The first and only portable sensor with comprehensive tracking capabilities. Always-on measurement gives you the minute-by-minute breakdown of your daily exposure with 24H+ battery capacity and 2.5H charging time.
- With the help of your phone's GPS, Flow builds out the air quality maps of all the places it's been by your side. The more you use Flow, the more it helps!
- Awards: Red Dot Product Design 2019, FastCo Most Innovative Company 2019, FastCo World Changing Ideas 2019
Publisher: Plume Labs
Details: Flow makes air quality data personal. It's the intelligent device that fits into your daily life and helps you make the best air quality choices for yourself, your family, your community. We often hear about entire cities having a pollution problem, but in reality what you breathe can change dramatically simply from one street to the next, one building to the next, one room to the next. By helping you map pollution in your own environment with an accuracy of a few metres, rather than relying on public monitoring stations miles apart from one another, Flow is a concrete answer to our biggest environmental health challenge. Strapped to your bag, your bike, your belt, Flow is a tool to explain and a tool to empower, and the first step towards cleaner air for our cities.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 3.3 x 2.7 inches