- Comprehensive home workout machine for total-body strength training
- Combines Body-Solid Home Gym (P2X) and Leg Press (PLPX) with 2:1 weight ratio
- Low, mid, and high pulleys offer a virtually endless number of full-body exercises
- Powered by a 160-pound alloy weight stack and can be upgraded to 210 pounds (SP50, sold separately)
- Measures 71 by 66 by 83 inches (L x W x H) with a weight of 483.5 pounds
- Includes 10-year manufacturer's warranty
Publisher: Body-Solid, Inc. -- DROPSHIP
Warranty: 10 years
Enjoy comprehensive full-body workouts at home with the Powerline by Body-Solid Home Gym with Leg Press (P2LPX). Combining the Body-Solid Home Gym (P2X) and Leg Press (PLPX), this versatile home workout machine offers a virtually endless number of exercises for the legs, arms, chest, and back.
The combination of an ergonomically correct press arm and a functional training arm let you enjoy traditional exercises as well as functional training in a single, compact machine. Switch between multi-press arms exercises, lat pulldowns, ab crunches, seated rows, leg extensions and curls, and leg presses with a 2:1 weight ratio for total-body strength training.
This home workout equipment is biomechanically engineered for full range of motion with low, mid, and high pulleys that swivel to adjust a variety of different exercises for smooth, consistent resistance. The machine is powered by a 160-pound alloy weight stack, and can be upgraded to 210 pounds with the optional SP50 weight stack (sold separately).
When assembled, the Powerline by Body-Solid Home Gym with Leg Press measures 71 by 66 by 83 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 483.5 pounds. It is backed by the Powerline 10-Year In-Home Warranty, which covers the frame for 10 years and all other parts for one year.
Package Dimensions: 48.0 x 48.0 x 48.0 inches