Brand: Total Gym
Color: Black, Blue & Chrome
- Total Gym XLS is Total Gym's top-of-the-line home fitness system and is great for ages 8 to 80 - the entire family can get a full body workout on 1 machine. Works with all fitness levels from beginner to advanced
- Includes Wing Attachment, Leg Pull Accessory, Ribbed Squat Stand, 5 Workout DVDs, Exercise Chart, Training Deck, and Nutritional/Meal Planning Guide
- A 400 lb. weight capacity and over 80 exercises to work all of your major muscle groups - cardio, strength training, circuit training and stretching, all on one machine
- Dimensions Unfolded: 19 W x 90 L x 43 H inches, dimensions Folded: 19 W x 51 L x 9 H inches
- No assembly required, universal home gym folds for easy storage, Protected by a 6-month warranty on all parts plus a Lifetime Warranty on the frame
Legal Disclaimer: No returns or refunds, this item is used and as close to new condition you will get without paying a new price.
Publisher: Total Gym
Release Date: 2010-03-03
Details: Discover how easy it is to get fit and stay in shape with the Total Gym XLS home gym! Endorsed by Chuck Norris & Christie Brinkley, the Total Gym XLS comes complete with a total fitness program of workouts and workout tools to take all the guesswork out of getting into shape. With Total Gym's top-of-the-line model you'll receive the highest quality home gym with unbeatable savings. The XLS features: 400 lb. weight capacity for total strength and stability, an upgraded comfort system, pulley and cable system and squat stand, flexible nylon strap handles, padded glideboard with head support, chrome package, wing attachment, and leg pull accessory. The Total Gym XLS also includes 5 workout DVDs, an exercise wall chart, training deck and nutritional program/meal planning guide. Exercise capability: over 80 exercises targeting all muscle groups for cardio, strength training and stretching, all on one exercise machine. No assembly required. Folds for easy storage. Dimensions Unfolded: 19" W x 90" L x 43" H; Dimensions Folded: 19" W x 51" L x 9" H Total Gym XLS recreates and strengthens the way your body executes daily physical activities and stores those functions in your muscle memory. Delivering the optimum functional training experience, the Total Gym universal home gym works multiple muscle groups together and allows you to train more productively. The result is full-body conditioning and extraordinary results at every level - for the beginning exerciser to the elite athlete. The Total Gym brand is trusted by more than 4 million consumers to provide excellence in product design and functionality.Want to tone your entire body without buying a space-hogging fitness machine? Turn to the Total Gym XLS, a top-of-the-line device that helps you strengthen and sculpt every major muscle group in your body using a single glide board and a few handy attachments. The Total Gym XLS works by making you lift a percentage of your body weight against gravity, creating a smooth and fluid resistance. As your strength and conditioning improve, you increase the total resistance by boosting the incline, thus increasing the body weight lifted in the exercise. The Total Gym XLS not only works your upper body, but also your lower body, abdominals, and even your cardiovascular system. And by reducing body fat and increasing the proportion of lean muscle mass in your body, the strength training effectively turns up the thermostat so that your body burns calories constantly.
The Total Gym XLS offers several upgrades over previous models, helping it set the standard for fitness excellence. The upgrades include a new pulley and cable system, an improved squat stand, and more comfortable padding on the glide board. The device also comes with several handy accessories that add a new dimension to your workout: leg pull accessory that works your quads, hamstrings, and other muscles; flexible nylon strap handles; and a wing attachment for toning various back and arm muscles. Combined, the accessories and glide board support up to 400 pounds, letting users with a variety of body types work on strength and stability.
The Total Gym XLS also comes with a complete line of workouts and workout tools, taking the guesswork out of getting into shape. The workouts and tools include:
The Total Gym XLS, which comes with a leg pull accessory, folds up compactly for storage.
- Start It Up: An introductory Total Gym XLS workout
- 6-8 Minute Workout: 12 work-along workouts for men and women pressed for time
- Smart Training Workout: An efficient workout employing slow, precise movements to target specific muscles
- Body Makeover for Total Gym: High-energy, high-powered workout
- Simple at-a-glance exercise wall chart with 35 exercises
- Total Gym training deck
- Dan Isaacson's nutritional program and meal plan
About Total Gym
Total Gym made its initial mark in rehabilitation centers, where its main focus was aiding people recovering from physical injuries and obstacles. The device is the perfect rehabilitation tool for several reasons: the smooth, gliding motion is easy on the joints; the various height levels accommodate every fitness level; and the padded glide board provides excellent support for the back. After years of success in the rehabilitation field, the product's inventors introduced the product to Chuck Norris 30 years ago. Norris--who calls it his "lean, mean exercise machine"--still uses the Total Gym today as his primary home fitness device. Christie Brinkley has also been a devoted user for more than 10 years, and uses it to stay lean and fit even through two children and a hectic schedule.
Package Dimensions: 56.0 x 21.0 x 10.0 inches